The School of Law on Digital Technologies were held at the Yaroslav Mudry National Law University.
The lecture part of the school was held from March 5 to 7, 2018 in Ukrainian and English. Topical issues of law in the digital age were discussed with lawyers and IT specialists, academics, teachers and practitioners from Tallinn (Estonia), Vilnius (Lithuania), Vancouver (Canada), Kiev, Kharkiv, Odessa.
The main topics of the spring school were:
- artificial intelligence and the legal profession,
- digital human rights,
- cryptocurrencies and blockchain,
- open source data,
- e-commerce and electronic evidence,
- legal regulation and taxation in IT,
- intellectual property protection,
- jurisdictional determination and conflict of law,
- online dispute resolution.
Tannel Kerikmae, Director of the School of Law at Tallinn University of Technology, made a presentation about Estonia’s experience in e-government and its legal support.